Colby's 5th grade class had a career day and Colby picked a fire fighter. Which was really easy considering Nic and Grandpa Steve are both fire fighters!
of course he wants to be a firefighter. He looks up to his dad soo much. I love it! I hope you are feeling better. I also like the tree. Nothing beats the real thing right?
Hey Chris, I just thought I'd say hi. How are you? I can't believe how grown up your kids are! They are so cute! I remember 5th grade like it was yesterday! Don't you? And now you have a 5th grader. So crazy huh? I invited you to my blog a few weeks ago, so just curious if you got the invite. Let me know if you didn't and I'll invite you again! :)
Your blog is so so cute! I meant to send you a thank you note but your talks were awesome and I learned so much. Thank you! The first day of school picture w/both Shelby and Colby is so precious. I hope my kids like each that much!
We have really enjoyed looking at friends and families blog spots and thought that we would try it out! Hope everyone enjoys it! Thanks for taking the time to look!
Nic and I have been married for 10 wonderful years! We have two children; Colby 10, and Shelby 6. They are my life! I am a full time mom and part time nurse! I work at Bear Lake Memorial Hospital as an LPN. Nic works for the City of Montpelier. I enjoy reading, scrapbooking, tolepainting, crocheting, sewing, anything crafty, gardening, riding my horses and roping. I love to do pretty much what ever Nic is doing!
5 comments:
of course he wants to be a firefighter. He looks up to his dad soo much. I love it! I hope you are feeling better. I also like the tree. Nothing beats the real thing right?
That is way cool. Love all the pictures! I meant to tell you that you and Nic did a great job talking in church. Take care.
Hey Chris, I just thought I'd say hi. How are you? I can't believe how grown up your kids are! They are so cute! I remember 5th grade like it was yesterday! Don't you? And now you have a 5th grader. So crazy huh? I invited you to my blog a few weeks ago, so just curious if you got the invite. Let me know if you didn't and I'll invite you again! :)
Your blog is so so cute! I meant to send you a thank you note but your talks were awesome and I learned so much. Thank you! The first day of school picture w/both Shelby and Colby is so precious. I hope my kids like each that much!
hey i think you are a little behind get up to date dear...
love ya
Post a Comment