Our Fishing trip this summer!

July 29, 2008

Calf Roping!

Grandpa helping Colby rope! He gets really nervous! He's on KC the horse that I usually rope off of and he told me I'll just watch you rope today mom! I told him that I was there to watch him rope, he's so funny! I asked him why don't you want to rope? He finally told me because when the horse stops hard I get the saddle horn in "not a good spot" is what he told me! It was funny! His dad told him that he will learn fast to sit down after you rope!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kayla Merritt said...

Woo Hoo! He's looks dang good up there on a horse! That is really funny about "not in a good spot" haha He'll learn! You guys sure have a beautiful little family. Hope all is well. Love Jason and Kayla Merritt

Our Slide Show

Our SeaWorld/Disneyland Trip!