Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
July 30, 2008
Memories!
I love this idea I got it from my sister-in-law Dayna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















5 comments:
Chris...Probably one of my favorite memories is cruising around with you in your blue escort...do you think you were just using me to get to my brother???...just kidding.
Nic...when I cut my leg on the hay shed and you fixed it up for me...you are the best brother.
MY BEST MEMORIES OF US TOGETHER ARE PROB. SCRAPBOOKING AS A FAMILY I LOVE IT WHEN WE ALL GET TOGETHER AND DO IT AND WE HONESTLY DO NOT DO IT ENOUGH...
We had fun working together. The lift was awesome for my last night.
Well Chris, I remeber going to Beau's house with you-nuf said(wink, wink), Riding in the home comming parade for the FFA float and singing that Mindy Macreedy song, and Playing volleyball with you at city league.(I am so glad you asked me) I am sure we will have a few more with softball.C-ya tonight.
Most of my best memories come from High School...my memory sucks and I can't remember anything before that! I remember sluffing seminary and driving on the back road behind Bennington. And then, the best part, having my mom write us a note saying that you were having girl problems and I took you to my house for supplies. I love my mom!!
Post a Comment